The pools in Szechenyi Bath total 15 units, the following in specific:
Three larger pools, a swimming pool with 910m2 water surface, 26°C water temperature, with 0.8-1.7m depth; a fancy pool with water streaming, effervescent bath, and massaging water beam in 600m2 water surface, 32-34°C water temperature, with 0.8m depth; and a thermal sitting pool with 38°C water temperature.
12 thermal bath sections, 8 of them with 28-38°C water temperature, available for group bath in bath suits, and 4 of them 30-36°C water temperature, available for group bath in aprons.
The hot spring contains a significant amount of fluoride and metabolic acid, along with calcium, magnesium, hydro-carbonate, sodium and sulphate – effective to cure degenerative illnesses of joints, as well as chronic and semi-acute arthritis. It is also fit for orthopaedic and post-injury treatments.
The water of the drinking well contains a substantial amount of fluoride, alkalises, and calcium, magnesium, hydro-carbonate, chloride and sulphate. As drinking cure, it can help the following disorders:
- Chronic gastric catarrh, gastric ulcer, intestinal catarrh
- Chronic inflammation of the pelvis of the kidney and of the urine paths
- Chronic catarrh of the inhaling organs
- Overproduction of gastric acid
- Disturbances of metabolism linked to gout
- Illnesses of the gall bladder and the gall paths
- Calcium deficiency in the bones
- Certain forms of renal stone